Bonetracker

The forum name says it all. You're new to the game of craps and don't have a clue where to begin. Pass Line. Don't Pass. Come. Don't Come. Hardways. Big Six. Big Eight. The Horn. Good Grief! Sounds like back when you were trying to make a decision about what to do in the back seat on that first car date. Well never fear! There are a few folks around here who have spent enough time at the tables to be able to answer just about any question you may have. So step right up and get a clue!

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

DarthNater

Re: Bonetracker

Post by DarthNater » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:32 pm

House of Orange wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:03 pm Plenty of interest from me, just need to take your classes first to assess my Win based computer needs and MS office needs. Not coming in with the March Madness crowd, air fares through the roof, never bothered checking with hotels and car rentals. So looks like June at the earliest.
HoO,
June is always nice, not too hot and occupancy percentages go to 50% on March 15th. Book your flights early for the best rate. We have an early bird commitment for the Advanced class which requires a book of 720 rolls ahead of time. It’s limited to four so get in as soon as you can.

Cheers, DN8R
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......