Thought Starter . . . Does the Trend at the Table . . .

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Tgold

Re: Thought Starter . . . Does the Trend at the Table . . .

Post by Tgold » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 am

This is a hot table and time to jump on board this gravy train. :)

DP on co using my best low num set trying to tag a 2 or 3 and Lay the 8 for the same amount. If dp traveled to low num then move lay8 to lay6 for point cycle and shoot for the high #s until seven shows. If point is high then leave Lay8 and shoot for low #s. Full press or parlay+ on any win.

All the best,

"Its not important how fast you win, its how well you win fast."
All the best,
Tgold

BStyles35

Post by BStyles35 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Me personally, I am gonna dance with the devil and am going to play the pass line. My mindset is, the cold trend isn't going to effect my play and that I am going to turn it around (albeit hopefully). I might even place the 6&8 and have them on during the come out roll. As far as a hedge, if anything, I might crap check bet as I am a little standoff'ish on one roll prop bets. Then again, Heavy said it best, "lose 3 in a row and it's time to go." might be the best strategy just to break it up.. I mean, how exactly do you prepare for a kick in the balls??

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:38 am

I’d shoot from the DP. Play GWAG and ATS for starters. Then if I get an outside point I’d lay single odds and do OHCM then go to my 6/8 set and get that first hit; then pull my odds. Two more hits and I place the point.

I did this start two years ago at National Harbor and made 11 points all from the DP after second point I was automatically placing whatever the point was plus units. Because I was on the don’ts and “losing” I got no heat. Made the ATS about half way thru and almost got it again. Twice my DP was a 10 and each time I pressed the Buy always cancelling the DP. Bottom line I used all that early chaff to camouflage my play. Few realized what was really going on. One guy had $25/25/25 on the ATS and tipped me a black chip when it hit and after I finally sevened out tossed me another for hanging in there. Yeah I could have transitioned by why; when I had all the numbers covered. The next two guys PSOed, and the beat went on.....

DN8R
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......

House of Orange

Post by House of Orange » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:08 pm

DarthNater wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:38 am I’d shoot from the DP. Play GWAG and ATS for starters. Then if I get an outside point I’d lay single odds and do OHCM then go to my 6/8 set and get that first hit; then pull my odds. Two more hits and I place the point.

I did this start two years ago at National Harbor and made 11 points all from the DP after second point I was automatically placing whatever the point was plus units. Because I was on the don’ts and “losing” I got no heat. Made the ATS about half way thru and almost got it again. Twice my DP was a 10 and each time I pressed the Buy always cancelling the DP. Bottom line I used all that early chaff to camouflage my play. Few realized what was really going on. One guy had $25/25/25 on the ATS and tipped me a black chip when it hit and after I finally sevened out tossed me another for hanging in there. Yeah I could have transitioned by why; when I had all the numbers covered. The next two guys PSOed, and the beat went on.....

DN8R
Outstanding Camo. Deserving of a thread with more details. What would come out game look like in units assuming ATS present. Are you placing 6&8 after establishing outside point right away? That's OHCM right?

Moe Bettor

Post by Moe Bettor » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:43 am

Yeah. This is a great play if you don't hit that come out number early and yr. BT sets can help with that. I use an x6 for this. You have to lower yr. DP exposure like place it for a wash.

HowieHops

Post by HowieHops » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:05 am

I know I just started again, but your original layout of the question would have me passing the dice and rolling with the OHCM and coupled with the CTSL progression if I get knocked off. When your opponent (the game) is whacking the other players, get out of the way and go with it.

You have to have a toss before you can say yours isn't working, none for me until my class with Heavy.

Hops