CRAZY martingale field using coaster and BT

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

House of Orange

Re: CRAZY martingale field using coaster and BT

Post by House of Orange » Sat May 22, 2021 11:20 pm

Nice! Now all you need is fifty cent pieces so the $10 twelve pays $59.50!

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Sun May 23, 2021 8:34 am

House of Orange wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:20 pm Nice! Now all you need is fifty cent pieces so the $10 twelve pays $59.50!
LOL.... I’d rather see the Field paying triple on the 12; and the ATS back at 175-1

DN8R
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......

Tgold

Post by Tgold » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Good thread thnick.
Good comments everyone.

re: Darth post above at » Fri May 21, 2021 7:56 pm

"...Your progression looks a lot like my modified CT-SL... $15, $35, $70, $150.... love it when the Triple 12 hits on the $150. Know your 12 rich field set. When that 12 hits, leave $100 up for the back to back field. Then regress it to $50 and bump it $10 a toss until the string of fields ends. Then back to $15..."

I like that. My thinking is that we must be aggressive with the Field. I utilize a similar press regime (Except I prefer Pos Progression) for the first three hits/ then make multi-factor decisions for the 4th,5th,6th, , ,, hits.

I use to apply a trigger of some sort(i.e., See a F, then start pos progression on a hit. No F for x # tosses , then start F, ...etc). However, most of the time If Im shooting and have predetermined Im harvesting in the Field I will skip any triggers and wager 1.0U until it hits/then start an aggressive PosPro.
Typically the max # of consec non fields I see is 7-8 range(very seldom) in a common 90-120 min session. Utilizing an aggressive pos pro at the increments mentioned above 15,35,70,150 type ratios (aprox 7U win on third hit). My thoughts are the distances between three consec Fields is manageable/ three consec F occurs significantly more often than say the worst case scenario of 7-8 consec Non F. One needs to be emotionally prepared as an approach like this introduces alot of volatility.

*Sometimes I will also buy one F number(usually high F) as I utilize a set that emphasizes the High F.
**I also track other shooters for their F/NF ratios as sometimes a shooter will be signif F dominant (and may or may not be aware).
***Some of my highest ROI sessions. quickest, and most efficient wins come from primarily an F-focused approach.

"Its not important how fast you win, Its how well you win fast.!"
All the best,
Tgold