Trend / Anti Trend Betting

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

wild child

Re: Trend / Anti Trend Betting

Post by wild child » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:27 pm

The result of combining the top most number showing on two dice
equals ( = )

Six ( 6 ) Box Numbers + Four ( 4 ) Horn Numbers + One [ 1 ] Seven
...... spills out to a mere eleven (11 ) different specific number...........
Confirmation / combination respective to the specific number shown on any one roll as which two combine equating and limited to only one of said numbers as ascribed to the craps lay out
Over a number of trials,be they a relatively small number of tosses
or some by far greater of tosses in said trial.....
we may or may observe clumping of numbers
or
even clumping of perhaps only a single repeating number............
..Could there also be an absence of clumping or sequence
or
some other non sequential observation real , perceived or just plain wishful guessing ?

Certainly

You pay your $ to take a chance of grasping victory or sucking in the sour breath of defeat.
OR
You may elect to avoid taking the gamble of placing your U S D $ at risk of loss....

Whatever the selection , it is your individual choice.....

just me saying

w c

mrmidi

Discovering a "Horn" trend?

Post by mrmidi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 am

I have "followed the trend" many times and I would say for me it works sometimes and it does not work other times. So that just means its variance right? Unless there is true DI going on which can SOMETIMES shift the trend to be favorable. Lately, I have been playing around with trying to discover a trend in repeating horn numbers. When I have my dominant place bets down (4,6,9,10 using the 2V with a parr toss), and I see 3 trash numbers in a row - then I take bets down as usual and wait for the SO. But on my last trip, I embraced it by taking place bets down, switching to parallel 6 set and also placing $5 on a horn high 12. If a horn hits I parlay, if not, I place a $12 horn, then a $16 ($4 on each) If I don't hit one, I lose $33 and stop. But if I do hit I can win nicely with the big horn payouts.
It has worked out for me more than not. Now I am practicing with the parallel 6 set
(railroad car 6's) on the come out to specifically try for horn numbers and of course a minimum pass line bet to be the shooter. It only has to happen once in a session where I can hit 3 horns in a row with parlaying. And I can say it has been working enough to be profitable. And If I lose the $33, then my numbers are hitting and I'll hopefully do ok with place bets before I try it again. Yes of course the dreadful SO has occurred where I lose the $33 and place bets - but not often. If I can keep the 6's or the 1's on axis its a beautiful thing. It sure is fun when a $5 horn high 12 hits for $60, then with $15 on each
horn number another hits, then when you have $50 on each, a 2 or 12 hits. And you started with only $5. That $1500 sure covers a lot of $33 tries.

London Shooter

Re: Trend / Anti Trend Betting

Post by London Shooter » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:52 am

"When I have my dominant place bets down (4,6,9,10 using the 2V with a parr toss), and I see 3 trash numbers in a row - then I take bets down as usual and wait for the SO. But on my last trip, I embraced it by taking place bets down, switching to parallel 6 set and also placing $5 on a horn high 12."

Trying to follow the logic here - wouldn't you be better served keeping the 2v at this stage and betting horn when you see trash? Not saying you can't get good results from your throw using parallel sixes, but to me the trash appearance using the 2v shows something a bit off with the toss. It seems to make sense to keep that set and change to place bets down, horn bets instead OR change set and keep the place bets up.