what's your play?

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

gargoil

what's your play?

Post by gargoil » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Scenario
You are going to Vegas for three days. Your plan on playing 4 sessions a day. You use HEAVY's money management advice of 12 envelops with $1500.00 each for a total of $18000.00 in bankroll. Your loss limit is $500.00 a session (lose 1000.00 and you are done for that session).

Day 1 session 1 is up... What's your play?
==================================================
Practice doesn't make perfect.... Practice reduces the imperfection.
Practice doesn't make perfect.... It just makes you better.

gargoil

Re: what's your play?

Post by gargoil » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Leave it to you Snake to complicate things... GEEEZ :lol: :lol:
User your imagination for a change...
bth_imagination_zpsa2cb3e79.jpg
bth_imagination_zpsa2cb3e79.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 4676 times
As for the lost limit, I meant to say down to 500.00 meaning you lose 1000.00 and you're gone

gargoil

Post by gargoil » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 am

We were talking about the original post. If you had that money for three days how would you play at the tables?
I know most of the folks on this forum don't have this kind of bankroll so I am hoping to see posts from them on what to do if they did.

Bankerdude80

Post by Bankerdude80 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am

Each $1,500.00 session I'd probably use a regression strategy when I toss the dice, avoiding randies as much as possible. I'd probably experiment with MP's $205 across strategy on myself. I would reduce the initial amount across if I decided to play on a qualified shooter's game.
"Take the Money and Run...."
- Steve Miller Band

gargoil

Post by gargoil » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 am

Bankerdude80 wrote:Each $1,500.00 session I'd probably use a regression strategy when I toss the dice, avoiding randies as much as possible. I'd probably experiment with MP's $205 across strategy on myself. I would reduce the initial amount across if I decided to play on a qualified shooter's game.
Good call Banker
The MP 204 across should definitely be in the playbook when you have the dice. After you qualify yourself. That's what I use when joining a less crowded table.

On a crowded table, I make simple bets (6/8 maybe) but with higher risk. So instead of starting off with 18.00 I start with 42.00 then press all the way on the first hit. Next hit gives me 100.00 for 2 bucks. Another thing I would do is play 25.00 on the field with a martingale.