Sweet!!

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

soxfan

Sweet!!

Post by soxfan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 am

Rumour has it that the Riviera in Vegas now has 1000X odds on offer at their dice tables! So, how would you cats tackle that game? I'd bet 5$ on pass and dp, and run star balls out on the odds bet, hey hey. 8-)

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Sweet!!

Post by heavy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

Not a rumor - it's a fact. We talked about it a little on another thread. The Riviera is sort of off by itself since the bulldozers leveled the neighborhood for a project that never got out of first gear. I guess they have to do something to attract business. Perhaps this will help. It would be a great place to run a negative progression on the free odds. I'm thinking there's a huge grind opportunity for someone who doesn't mind laying out the bankroll for a small return.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

memo

Post by memo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 pm

OK Heavy...I will bite at the apple
I am sure that Rivera has been covered up with many things similar, since they came out with the odds...
What would something like that look like? (The grind)

How about a heavy hitter in a random game...Would it be something like Rappin Captin suggests with his accelerated odds progression??
I have not given much thought to a game like that. (since it has been pretty much non-existent)
Two different approaches, large bank roll. (I do not think one can do this with a small one (BR)). Brass huevos aside.
Inquiring minds want to know

Memo

soxfan

Post by soxfan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Well, my buddy the dice fiend twisted my arm and we are gonna head down to Vegas next month for a few days to tackle this 1000X odds thingy at the Riveria. I've put together a serious progression that provides great profit potential for risk, and pulls down 45-51-52-53-53 units of sweet profit for the final five steps, and of course a hit on the 4/10 allows for profit and reset after a single, win. I'll pony up a trip report, for worse or better when we get back, hey hey.