Welcome to the Crapless Craps Corner

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

DarthNater

Re: Welcome to the Crapless Craps Corner

Post by DarthNater » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:23 pm

heavy wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:17 pm Wish I'd been there to capitalize on it.
Yeah, I went from -$450 to +900 in minutes, DN8R
Your lack of faith in The Force disturbs me, Commander.......

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:26 pm

I can easily see that and more.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:48 am

heavy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:26 pm I can easily see that and more.
Yeah, with your power presses on those horn numbers , you’ld clean up 👍🏼

DN8R

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:20 pm

Okay, I need a Crapless Trip Report. Don't make me drive to Shreveport and roll my own. I KNOW the damn tables are too crowded this weekend. Besides, it's too damn hot to get out of the house.
- Heavy

MrLucky

Post by MrLucky » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Does anyone know if there are any crapless tables in Atlantic City? I'll be there at Caesars September 17-20

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:43 pm

As far as I know Atlantic City does not have any Crapless Craps games. I don't believe the game was ever approved by the New Jersey Gaming Commission.
- Heavy

220Inside

Post by 220Inside » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:41 pm

There are no crapless tables in Atlantic City.

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:37 pm

A couple of days ago, we recorded a lengthy sleeping on our favorite crapless table - no 2 or 12 in over 240 rolls. On roll 243, my Horn12 set produced a 12; however, 40 some rolls later there was still no 2. Crapless is a tough game to win when those two numbers are sleeping.

Contrast that with last month when a randy tossed back to back come-out 12s; then thru the course of a 30+ hand made FIVE 2s, a bunch of Yo's and shocka's, and the All.

DN8R

Parson

Post by Parson » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:28 am

Its almost unfathomable that numbers can disappear like that, but i have seen it.
If your gonna color up, there needs to be paint on the brush.

Big O

Post by Big O » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:13 am

Its almost unfathomable that numbers can disappear like that, but i have seen it.

i watched a guy bet a high/low at least 25 times in a row. The dealer across from me said he hadnt seen a 12 his hole shift (it was almost midnight). Shortly after midnight (so new day) the high/ low guy left the table and a 12 finally rolled! Sometimes i think the dice are out to get us.
"if it was easy anyone could do it"

HowieHops

Post by HowieHops » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:46 pm

OK, so without having any previous BT history, would one use the cross 6's to attack a Crapless table and/or the ATS? It seems that set would give you the most options for all the numbers.

Hops

chuckindice

Post by chuckindice » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:09 pm

HowieHops wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:46 pm OK, so without having any previous BT history, would one use the cross 6's to attack a Crapless table and/or the ATS? It seems that set would give you the most options for all the numbers.
Before I learned to track my throws, I always used a 2112 (2-1/1-2) set when I wanted to throw horns. 3s are on top and facing you, and 11s are on the back and bottom. And one pitch would throw 2/12.

220Inside

Post by 220Inside » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:17 pm

chuckindice wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:09 pm
HowieHops wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:46 pm OK, so without having any previous BT history, would one use the cross 6's to attack a Crapless table and/or the ATS? It seems that set would give you the most options for all the numbers.
Before I learned to track my throws, I always used a 2112 (2-1/1-2) set when I wanted to throw horns. 3s are on top and facing you, and 11s are on the back and bottom. And one pitch would throw 2/12.
And a single pitch the other way would result in a 7.

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:43 pm

chuckindice wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:09 pm
I highlighted and underlined your comment as we can not STRESS this enough. Everyone's toss is different. You need a stable toss and THEN you start recording and transposing. And remember - MAKE EVERY TOSS YOUR BEST. Do not rush. You are going to transpose your results across potentially hundreds of sets and you want this analysis to be done on your best efforts.

Sure X6 sets can really be strong on horns, but I hit 3 of my four horns on the ATS I made Monday with my Best 4/10 V-2 mutant from my Coaster Group.
Then when I needed only a six and an eight for the ALL (lol-go figure), I switched to my Best 6/8 set and was fortunate to knock those last two numbers out in four tosses. I knew which sets to go to from my BT Extended analytics and they worked. I had two more sets in "reserve" that I could have used if I needed. So bottom line know your results and practice with those sets that WORK FOR YOU.

Good luck, DN8R

AllahPena

Post by AllahPena » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:06 am

Just now reading this thread. All I really want to play is crapless for a while now and am super hooked on it. Hitting the 2/12 is such a game changer and I can't really get over it mentally on a "normal" craps table when the horn #s start to hit. I had a session at RW in vegas Friday night where my friend literally rolled 1 # after come out and I picked up 100k. I had 5k on 2/12 and my 1k C, 500 E, 3k hopped 7... come out 2 picked up 40k pressed 2/12 to 10k and picked up 60k more then 7 out on a basically nothing roll. Anyway, my main question was I dice set, control, etc and have a set that I'm comfortable with and pretty consistent. Typically when I'm rolling "correctly" I'm hitting a lot of 5s and 9s and am able to get fairly hot just on my normal roll/set. Would you guys change and "TRY" to hit horn numbers on crapless or just let them come randomly if/when they come?

Big O

Post by Big O » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:16 am

Would you guys change and "TRY" to hit horn numbers on crapless or just let them come randomly if/when they come?
Horn numbers are almost always my goal and i choose the set/sets i use with them in mind for several reasons whether i am on crapless or regular tables but especially on crapless.
First i am almost always in GWAG mode on the comeout betting horn or world
Second i am almost always playing the ATS so picking off the horn numbers is critical to success
third on crapless i usually work the Extremes on the comeout its like a big horn bet for me (no big deal for you) but not a one roll bet, so i like it better than a horn bet on a regular table. The pay out is to enticing not too go for it. i often bet it on others but i usually use a correctly sized place line and red bet to cover the money on the extremes.
Last edited by Big O on Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"if it was easy anyone could do it"

Moe Bettor

Post by Moe Bettor » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:14 am

Crapless is made for us.

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:25 pm

The above two posts sum it up for me, well said guys, DN8R

DarthNater

Post by DarthNater » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:32 pm

AllahPena wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:06 am Just now reading this thread. All I really want to play is crapless for a while now and am super hooked on it. Hitting the 2/12 is such a game changer and I can't really get over it mentally on a "normal" craps table when the horn #s start to hit. I had a session at RW in vegas Friday night where my friend literally rolled 1 # after come out and I picked up 100k. I had 5k on 2/12 and my 1k C, 500 E, 3k hopped 7... come out 2 picked up 40k pressed 2/12 to 10k and picked up 60k more then 7 out on a basically nothing roll. Anyway, my main question was I dice set, control, etc and have a set that I'm comfortable with and pretty consistent. Typically when I'm rolling "correctly" I'm hitting a lot of 5s and 9s and am able to get fairly hot just on my normal roll/set. Would you guys change and "TRY" to hit horn numbers on crapless or just let them come randomly if/when they come?
AP,
If you have a set that cranks on the 5 & 9, then you can just as easily mutate it to a horn set and then further tailor that information to a 2 or 12 rich set that also should be rich on either 3 or 11. Our Beta BoneTracker has been giving me predictive analytics now for nearly two years; that we’ve been using to attack the ATS. PM me that 5 & 9 set you are using or email me a book of rolls and you can be fore-armed on your trip to vegas

DN8R

Parson

Post by Parson » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 pm

AllahPena wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:06 am Just now reading this thread. All I really want to play is crapless for a while now and am super hooked on it. Hitting the 2/12 is such a game changer and I can't really get over it mentally on a "normal" craps table when the horn #s start to hit. I had a session at RW in vegas Friday night where my friend literally rolled 1 # after come out and I picked up 100k. I had 5k on 2/12 and my 1k C, 500 E, 3k hopped 7... come out 2 picked up 40k pressed 2/12 to 10k and picked up 60k more then 7 out on a basically nothing roll. Anyway, my main question was I dice set, control, etc and have a set that I'm comfortable with and pretty consistent. Typically when I'm rolling "correctly" I'm hitting a lot of 5s and 9s and am able to get fairly hot just on my normal roll/set. Would you guys change and "TRY" to hit horn numbers on crapless or just let them come randomly if/when they come?
Its not change for horn numbers, its shoot for horns and let the box numbers come as they come.
If your gonna color up, there needs to be paint on the brush.