Charles Westcott Book/Mad Professor

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Ariganello

Charles Westcott Book/Mad Professor

Post by Ariganello » Sat May 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Dice Setting Crapsability and Wake up Crap Shooters are great reads. I read both books. I received the E-book from Diesel eBook Store. The only issue I had with Dice Setting Crapsability is on my Ipad. This book is looked as an adobe digital edition book. The app txtr allows you to utilize your adobe log on to view this book on apple devices. It took me quite a bit of searching and finally found that app.

Mad Professors book Crapshooting Bible is another fantastic book. This one is available on the kindle app for apple devices. These book really hit on dice setting and form.

I wanted to post these books that I have read and the availability on apple device. They are priced very reasonable and I recommend them.

Mad Professor

Re: Charles Westcott Book/Mad Professor

Post by Mad Professor » Sun May 13, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Ariganello,

I am pleased that you are enjoying the updated and expanded e-book version of The Mad Professor's Crapshooting Bible; it was a labor of love, and all net-proceeds continue to go to Ms. MP's favorite charity.

Surprisingly, Stanford Wong informs me that my book is the top-selling e-book out of the entire Pi Yee Press e-book catalog.

As you probably know, I am currently working on an advantage-play betting-strategies e-book, with the tentative working-title of "The Mad Professor's Advantage-Betting Bible." That tome will bring together a number of skill-adaptive profit-focused D-I betting-methods.

I hope you continue to get a lot out of my book, Ariganello.

MP

realtime

Re: Charles Westcott Book/Mad Professor

Post by realtime » Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

I can't wait to read the forward to your new book............

thoughtfully prepared by.......................

SUPERRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!