$300/day

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

heavy
Site Admin

Re: $300/day

Post by heavy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 pm

I generally wait until I see a player toss a hardway before I'll bet a hardway on his hand - and generally I'll start out betting them in pairs. For example, if he tosses as hard eight I'll toss out $2 and get a buck each on the hard six and eight. If a hard four or ten shows up after that I'll get them as well. The first hit on any hardway gets parlayed to $10. The second hit gets pressed to $25. The third hit goes to $100. That's where I stop (usually). If I get knocked off of a hardway bet when the hardways have been showing, then I'll take $4 and use $1 to replace the one that fell - and use the other $3 to press the rest of them. To that end, sometimes I'll have $7 - $8 on one of the hardway numbers that's been added a buck at a time. Then, when it hits it's a nice surprise. I still make the next bet on that number $10, though, and lock up the difference to offset the "cost" of making those bets. Meanwhile, since I'm usually betting "even" numbers - I'm getting paid when the easy numbers roll as well.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

arrgy

Post by arrgy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 pm

When I was younger, I used to take a few grand with me to AC. Start at Showboat and walk down and visit all 10 houses until I got to Golden Nugget. I wouldn't leave without at least a $50 win at each house, always came home with $500 minimum in my pocket.

Oh, and all from betting don't.

Michael

Post by Michael » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

How did you bet the don'ts or is it a dark secret?
Rock On
M & M

arrgy

Post by arrgy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Check the thread called.."Playing the Dark Side"

luxlogs

Post by luxlogs » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Been playing with "Dave's System" on Win Craps, Getting Killed

25 DP 25 DC LAY 75 60 60 75 til two get wacked then Down, wait for 7

Must be doing something wrong, I mean I never saw a system I didn't like.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 pm

With Dave's system you never lay the four and ten. The way I play it the Lay bet is always the same. $10 DP and DC and $60 Lay works. I've heard rumors of Dave occasionally playing $1000 Don't bets and Laying $6000. I just keep pushing money out there until the seven shows - or I get knocked off a couple of lay bets. The correct move, as I recall, is to take the lays down at the point but leave the flat bets up. Here's where I differ from Dave. I'll use that second knock-off as my queue to stop betting, but I hang in there until I get knocked off one more before coming down on the odds.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy