heavy help-

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Knick111

heavy help-

Post by Knick111 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

greetings heavy.

I recived a Email- telling me that their was a new post on the subject of baccarat.

I clip in to see the new post, and to my surprise your system told me to log in.

after i loged in, your system told me invalid username and invalid password.

this is the third time this has happen in the last two weeks, i tell your system to keep me log in, but the system dosen't keep me log in, so i go direct to your board and i get in.

has this happen to any other members or only me. JAIME.

amish dude

Re: heavy help-

Post by amish dude » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

jaime1943 wrote:greetings heavy.

I recived a Email- telling me that their was a new post on the subject of baccarat.

I clip in to see the new post, and to my surprise your system told me to log in.

after i loged in, your system told me invalid username and invalid password.

this is the third time this has happen in the last two weeks, i tell your system to keep me log in, but the system dosen't keep me log in, so i go direct to your board and i get in.

has this happen to any other members or only me. JAIME.
sounds to me it is your system! PC, or your ISP
is there A error code ?
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm

First time I've heard of this, Jaime. Have you changed your password since you've been on the forum? Perhaps you need to clear your cache. I really don't know. Sorry.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

GREETINGS HEAVY.

I recived a - you have mail notice.

when i went into your site, this time i had no problem, H. it looks like everything is ok again. JAIME.

HI, amish dude- i think you are right about my system, been having the same problem on other sites. JAIME.