What ever happened to the betting strategy DVD?

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

heavy
Site Admin

What ever happened to the betting strategy DVD?

Post by heavy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 am

I've had several inquiries from folks wondering when the betting strategy (work in progress) video was going to be available. The short answer is - not for awhile yet. I have roughly three hours of video in the can. The editing task is somewhat daunting for me. I need to re-record the audio for pretty much the entire project. Then create somewhere between thirty and fifty graphics to insert between strategy clips. Then put the entire thing together in some sort of cohesive form. Odds are I'll have to shoot some additional video to fill in a few gaps. All very time consuming. What with the day job and other distractions - it's a slow process.

For what it's worth, I am considering pulling the trigger on the day job after the first of the year, which will free up more time to work on this project. Meanwhile, it is what it is.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

Blackcloud

Re: What ever happened to the betting strategy DVD?

Post by Blackcloud » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:30 pm

;) UNHH!!Wait until you can draw full SS :roll: