OK GUYS-

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

Dylanfreake

Re: OK GUYS-

Post by Dylanfreake » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

I interpret 'boring play ' as 'smart play'.

flextimeLV

Post by flextimeLV » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Did we really just describe a 6/8 marti starting at $12 each as either boring or smart? Let's see...I'm sitting on a 6/8 marti each bumped to $96.... praying for one hit....red itchy welts rising all over my skin....seven OUT!.... I'm feeling neither bored nor smart. :(

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Greeting Mitcher69,

lets do some math on your bet/bets.

lets see what happens when you get to the $96 level.
First bet you lose on the come out:- 24 dollars.

secound bet you lose on the WOTC:--48 dollars--- so far you are down---72 dollars

third bet you play $96 and win the bet WOTC FOR 96 DOLLARS - WHICH IS REALLY A $48 win, because at that point you are really betting 48 dollars on the 6 AND $48 dollars on the 8 for a total of 96 dollars.

On that third bet you won a total of $56 dollars.

Before you won that $56 dollars on your third bet, you where losing 72 dollars.

so you are really behind 16 dollars on that bet you say you are ahead.

Can some math guy/gal on this board tell us if Mitcher69 numbers are correct OR MINE.

Heavy, anybody, take a shot to this math problem.

Now lets do the math on the bet,

Dylanfreake

Post by Dylanfreake » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 am

Well , I was actually referring to what we would say years ago on an old site, that I can`t remember the name now, when a player had a strategy that he won with often, but did not like to play it because it was boring . Any boring, winning strategy we called a smart strategy.

That site was called AllCraps. It was a super craps site for all players but a lot of Darksiders posted there including Professor H. We had a lot of discussions about The Martingale on that site.

I probably play the most boring way anyone on this site plays. After a loss , I wonder how smart I am to play this way . But then I look at the theo and think --well it all comes out in the wash.

Knick111

Post by Knick111 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:18 am

Good morning D.F.,

Here i go again with shootitall's sysrem, D.F on the comeout play 6 dollars on the don't pass line, then place the 6 for 6 dollars and the 8 for 6 dollars.

you are only risking 6 dollars on every shooter with shootitall's system, also after one hit on the 6 or 8 you can take the 6 and 8 down AND now you are playing to win 13 dollars OR one dollar on every shooter.

comments on this new system D.F and members.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:46 am

If you find these strategies boring then start with a larger base bet. Instead of making a $6 base bet add a zero and make it a $60 bet. If you normally bet $12 on the 6 and 8 bet $120. Suddenly you'll have your head in the game.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

Dylanfreake

Post by Dylanfreake » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 am

Good play , Jaime.

The way I would play it would be $5 DP laying 1xs odds and placing the 6 and 8 for $12 each , one hit and down on both place bets.

DanF

Post by DanF » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Greed is right, had a night or two it didnt work, started looking around and making bad decisions. But i still like to make that play and works. Guess I'm trying stuff but I have something that works as a backup, even more when I see fequent loser fishes go 66 inside and get owned, then rebuy.

I'm trying to cook up something that works progressive winning on both side.

Dylanfreake

Post by Dylanfreake » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:58 am

No matter how you play , a stop loss and a win goal helps. You just need the discipline to leave the table when either are met.

DanF

Post by DanF » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:48 am

What i found most effective is this, get a 10$ pass or pass comeout and place 8 for 12, &make a come bet...0 or 2$ at risk on second bet beat them PSO...make another come, no odds until one hit. If you don't hit and have two bets at risk, make a 15$ DC bet. Then place the 6 for 12 when your dc establish. If dc goed to 6-8 let it go another time. Then if you still don't have a hit on your do bets, make another DC for 15...or press the hell out of your do bets if they do hit. Replace any come bet by a 3 unit place if paid. If you still don't have hits on your bet take the place bet off and make 30$ odds on both DC.

Bring 200$, leave if 150-200 ahead or if you bust it.

Sounds stupid at first to bet both sides, but short rolls kills your bankroll so much, and progression winnings is the way you get profits not chasing losses. Two last time I played, it was choppy tables and everyone was getting killed for hundred's on the table...I was down 3$ after an hour. Caught a streak I made money on and packup with profits ;) and the best in this is I had bought in only for 130 first time and 100 second. Left with a 90% profit both times, and enjoyed it!