Nelli Dice Method

Setting and influencing the dice roll is just part of the picture. To beat the dice you have to know how to bet the dice. Whether you call it a "system," a "strategy," or just a way to play - this is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: 220Inside, DarthNater

heavy
Site Admin

Re: Nelli Dice Method

Post by heavy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:14 pm

To quote my pal HypnoChuck: "SLEEP!"
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

DeadCat

Post by DeadCat » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:00 am

harveyrb wrote:The way it is with the method, you will not find any of the participants willing to discuss it to any degree until after you buy it.
When you make the financial commitment as we have, that will change since you are now one of us. It has been the contact with other method players through the internet and telephone conference call practice sessions that has had the most benefit for me and several others.

heavy
Site Admin

Post by heavy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 am

FREAKS!

That was great, DC. Been years since I watched that movie.
"Get in, get up, and get gone."
- Heavy

amish dude

Post by amish dude » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:20 pm

DeadCat wrote:
harveyrb wrote:The way it is with the method, you will not find any of the participants willing to discuss it to any degree until after you buy it.
When you make the financial commitment as we have, that will change since you are now one of us. It has been the contact with other method players through the internet and telephone conference call practice sessions that has had the most benefit for me and several others.
What does he say at 36 seconds ? A big what ?
The opinions stated here are the sole opinions and rights of the Author